Digital Maritime Regulations
Regs4yachts is a compliance database tool used ashore (via an online platform) and on-board vessels (via a DVD) by thousands of mariners globally. The online product is updated regularly by maritime experts and a new DVD with updated content is sent to vessels every two months. The Regs4yachts service is available in one simple searchable interface and shows associated documentation and forthcoming amendments with monthly email updates sent to online users.
Regs4yachts combines Flag State compliance documentation with IMO, ILO and EU legislation to provide an overall regulatory solution. Carrying the compliance DVD on-board is recognised by the Flag States as the equivalent to the carriage of nautical publications in paper form. Utilising this service will eliminate problems with uncontrolled and out of date documentation and will enable you to replace paper documentation on-board and assist with ISO 14001 accreditations.
By subscribing to our Regs4yachts product you will be reducing the amount of paper publications you have to purchase, as well as the amount of administration time currently needed to keep up to date.
Web and Disc
- Cookies must be enabled
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v7 or higher (with web browser plugin) to view regulations in PDF format
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.x or 10 operating system
- 256Mb RAM or greater
- A compatible web browser (preferably set as the default browser)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v7 or higher
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox v24 and above
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v7 or higher (with web browser plugin) to view regulations in PDF format (the latest can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
Aside from ChartCo, Regs4yachts can be purchased from a number of suppliers who sell our digital maritime regulations products on our behalf. Our authorised distributors are: