Partnering with IHS Fairplay, ChartCo makes available comprehensive and up to date port data as published in the Ports and Terminals Guide.
This detailed port information can be combined with chart and routeing data and inserted into the ChartCo passage plan.
The service includes complete descriptions of a port and all the relevant facilities, plans and mooring diagrams, together with contact details of port service providers and agents. It also includes a maritime atlas and port photographs. All this seamlessly integrates into PassageManager so that you can benefit from the most up to date data available.
This service is updated weekly.
A further enhancement of this service is the provision of a searchable database of Port State Control information from the Paris and Tokyo MOU ports so vessels can easily check before arrival what particular operational areas have led to deficiencies and detentions in specific ports in the previous weeks and months.
Watch this short video to see Port Data in action:
- Up to date port and berthing information.
- Easily accessible port entry forms ensure that all information can be completed well before arrival.
- Can be used stand-alone or with PassageManager to quickly create passage plans.
- Regular news updates regarding port information, easing the planning workload.
- Historical PSC data will assist vessels to avoid deficiencies and detentions.
- Filtering to allow display of ports with key facilities.
- Choose the data you want to be inserted into the passage plan.
- Port State Control inspection, deficiencies and detentions information.