Partnering with Veson Nautical, ChartCo introduces an automated port-to-port routeing and distance table service.
This new service allows users to quickly generate port-to-port routes and overlay with navigational products including ENCs, Paper Charts, Digital Publications and Paper Publications to help understand the navigational products required for the intended voyage.
It calculates the distances and voyage durations between points and ports around the world.
- Quickly generate routes to understand the navigational products required for the intended voyage.
- Calculate distances based upon updated nautical charts, including separation zones and sea lanes, buoy positions, and pilot stations.
- Generate accurate ETAs as well as total distance.
- Export automated routes to ECDIS or MetManager.
- Specify routing preferences including Enabled Via Passages.
- Avoid high-risk regions (e.g. Somalia Piracy Area).
- Display total distance of route in nautical miles.
- ETA calculation.
- Display of Waypoints in the Waypoints and Legs table.