Captain Mick Caulkin, Training Director at Regs4ships, is bringing his popular MARPOL Awareness training course to Glasgow and Aberdeen throughout this summer.
The course has been designed to ensure that all those who manage and inspect ships:
- Know the many MARPOL requirements and the January 2011 Changes to the Oil Record Book.
- Understand the IMO Guidelines for completing Oil Record Books
- Can identify common and not-so-common mistakes.
- Can reduce the risk of deficiencies, detentions, fines or other enforcement sanctions.
- Can protect themselves and the company on every ship visit.
- Can achieve 100% MARPOL compliance, 100% of the time.
It is a one-day training course that is aimed at all senior ship officers, masters and engineers, along with company managers, DPAs, superintendents, auditors and all those who inspect ships.
Benefit from the same training that the regulators receive
Mick will present this same training course to a group of Maritime and Coastguard Agency inspectors in October, so you could benefit from the same MARPOL training that the regulators receive.