Looking for Regs4yachts? Please click here.
Digital Maritime Regulations
Regs4ships Digital Maritime Regulations is a searchable database that combines Flag State compliance documentation with IMO, ILO and EU legislation to provide an overall regulatory solution.
Digital Maritime Regulations are available for 22 of the world's leading Flag States as an online database which is updated regularly.
A DVD version is provided to vessels every two months. Carrying the DVD on-board is recognised as the equivalent to the carriage of nautical publications in paper form.
Web and Disc
- Cookies must be enabled
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v7 or higher (with web browser plugin) to view regulations in PDF format
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.x or 10 operating system
- 256Mb RAM or greater
- A compatible web browser (preferably set as the default browser)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v7 or higher
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox v24 and above
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v7 or higher (with web browser plugin) to view regulations in PDF format (the latest can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
Aside from ChartCo, Regs4ships can be purchased from a number of suppliers who sell our digital maritime regulations products on our behalf. Our authorised distributors are: