Digital Maritime Regulations
Looking for Regs4yachts? Please click here.
Regs4ships Digital Maritime Regulations is a searchable database that combines Flag State compliance documentation with IMO, ILO and EU legislation to provide an overall regulatory solution.
Digital Maritime Regulations are available for 24 of the world's leading Flag States as an online database which is updated regularly.
A DVD version is provided to vessels every two months. Carrying the DVD on-board is recognised as the equivalent to the carriage of nautical publications in paper form.
Watch this short video to see Regs4ships in action:
- Combined maritime regulations database including flag state compliance documentation, IMO, ILO and EU legislation.
- Automatic archive of superseded documentation.
- All new amendments and corrections included and applied to the relevant code or convention.
- Available for 24 of the world's leading flag states.
- Reliable and safe alternative to paper.
- Quickly find what you're looking for through our powerful search and subject index engine.
Regs4ships can also be purchased from these authorised distributors: