For environmental compliance
EnviroManager is a location-based system to assist vessels in complying with MARPOL regulations.
Using a GPS feed and a regularly updated geographic database, including all agreed national and international baselines, EnviroManager provides a simple colour coded system to advise the crew what discharges are and are not permitted at any position worldwide including bilge water, sewage, air emissions, garbage, food waste and ballast.
By using symbols for every presented regulation, EnviroManager is very easy to use, helps the vessel plan the handling of waste in an efficient way and minimises the risk of a faulty discharge.
EnviroManager also includes ZET (Zone Entry Time) information for Special Areas (SA), Particularly Sensitive Sea Areas (PSSA) and Emission Control Areas (ECA).
Watch this short video to see EnviroManager in action:
- A tool to make it easier for the crew to handle waste.
- Reduces the risk of illegal or faulty discharge.
- Present relevant environmental information in real time.
- Possibilities to optimize waste handling.
- Optimization of fuel handling (high/low sulfur).
- A tool to follow up on ISO certification.
- Improves the environmental footprint of the vessel.
- Includes all country baselines for the entire world.
- Includes all International MARPOL regulations (Annex I, II, III, IV, V & VI).
- Includes following MARPOL areas - Particularly Sensitive Sea Areas (PSSAs), Special Areas (SAs), Emission Control Areas (ECAs) and National Marine Sanctuaries (NMS).
- Includes EU directive 2005/33/EC, HELCOM and the Antarctic Treaty.
- Includes National regulations including US state specific regulations.
- Displays Zone Entry Time (ZET) - distance and time to territorial waters, SAs, PSSA & ECA.
- Shows all regulations at any given GPS position.
- Clear and simple signals indicating whether waste discharge is allowed or prohibited.